{Da Bakery}

By Stella, Kyumin, and Nayu

3M-YM2


                                      Kim Young Mo is a baker, and the owner,maker of the bakery Kim Young Mo bakery. I suppose you know this bakery. Kim Young Mo bakery is a well-known bakery because of its high quality and healthy bread. Now, let us introduce KIM YOUNG MO BAKERY!!!!


   Kim Yeong Mo was made in 1982. Kim Yeong Mo became a baker from 1953. He started baking when he was 17 years old at the 경북 왜관. The business he started in 1982 is now a bakery that almost everyone knows. According to the map, there are about seven places.

               

   As you can see from the title, it is a bakery. It sells all types of delicious pastries and cakes. They sell pudding, jelly, and even sandwiches and drinks too! You can see that it is not just a simple bakery like others. It sells more varieties of food. Just because it is called a bakery doesn’t mean that it only has to sell bread. Many people that live in my district 

go there very often to buy many kinds of pastries. Many people go there because it is very close to their home and you can buy many kinds of food at one time. It is obviously more of a food business than anything else. You buy the food that is there and use it for many things. I think the reason why it is growing well is because it has many versions of it in different areas so that more people can treat it as a local shop.


   Do you ever go to Kim young mo? If you did, you probably tasted the delicious cakes,cupcakes, and bread. We all know that some people go crazy saying “OMG KIM YOUNG MO IS DOING A 50% SALE TODAY!!!” …… I don't do that. My mom does. Anyways, the cakes, cupcakes, and bread are all super yummy. I went there once but my mom said the cake is WAAAAY too EXPENSIVE. Great observation mom. The people who go there eat here or there always make a face like their…DYING. It's a good thing,really.Anyways, I’ll show you an example of what my mom does when she goes to Kim young mo. 

“Hmmm… I wonder where I should go to buy bread for kyumin and kyuyeon…” First, my mom looks for a bakery. “I guess I should just go to Paris baguette. Now i should-”

Suddenly a bright light takes over her eyes saying ‘Kim Young Mo’. My mom immediately goes there and presses her face to the window. She follows the bread scent and buys about a million pieces of bread, not even caring that she bought the whole store.( This is NOT based on a real event.)

  

    Kim Young Mo bakery is run in many communities, BUT! The real owner and maker is actually Kim Young Mo!!! Kim Young Mo is the bakery representative, and his son, Kim Young Hoon is the bakery’s head of department. Kim Young Mo started backing when he was 17years old!! Then, in 1982 Kim Young Mo bakery was made. To give a little bit of extra information, Kim Young Mo is about 66 years old.


    For this bakery(Capital Resources)an oven, a refrigerator,freezer,and many more capital resources are needed. For natural resources, eggs, flour, baking powder, sugar, and more are needed. For human resources, there has to be bakers that have high quality baking skills and are able to make different varieties of pastries. There should also be a cleaning person so the bakery is able to stay clean.  

BONUS SONG :’(

Dashing through the snow~With a pyschopath~Oh I think I’m gonna die~So kick me off the sleigh!~~Hey! Kick me off, Kick me off, Kick me off~, the sleigh~~~~Oh what fun it is to have your face in the snow-ow!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Story About GS25

The Coffee Bean and Bagels

Brave as a Tiger